Brace yourself. I got through a whole bunch of stuff again this month. Let’s not waste any time here.
1. Blooming Rose Skin Toner – This was a Memebox special. I really enjoyed it.
Repurchase: No, I don’t know where to find this and I’m sure there’s other stuff of equal comparison.
2. Skin Juice90 Real Ampoule – Another Memebox special. This had a really nice citrusy scent and I loved using it.
Repurchase: No, probably not. Even though you get so much product in here, I would probably need to chase this down to buy.
3. Derma e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser with Papaya – Got this in an Allure box and it was a pleasant surprise. This was a gentle but effective cleanser.
Repurchase: Yes. I would definitely consider it once I get through my stash.
4. Dukal Reflections Cotton Rounds – These were annoying and left fuzz everywhere.
5. Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towelettes – These are pretty run of the mill. Nothing good or bad to say.
Repurchase: Nope, but I wouldn’t refuse them either.
6. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Clothes – These were fine, but the size was kind of awkward.
7. Julep Konjac Sponge – Yep, I liked this.
Repurchase: I would spend my Julep points on these again, sure.
8. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel – I know a lot of people love this, but I thought it was pretty generic and heavily fragranced.
9. Laura Mercier Primer – Protect – Not finished, but this just made my skin too greasy.
Repurchase: No, not for me.
10. Tarina Tarantino Hyperlight Eye Brightener – Again, people seem to love this but I just didn’t think it did too much for me.
11. Revlon Bold Laquer Mascara – I didn’t despise this, but I struggled to get through it only because I felt like I was wearing it for the sake of wearing it without noticing any real benefit.
12. Cheek Room Curl & Long Lash Mascara – From Memebox. Not sure if I waited too long to use this or if it’s just a dry formula overall, but I didn’t like this very much at all.
13. Vincent Longo Baby Balm Lipstick in Catalina – I really like this formula. It’s sheer and pretty, but it’s too soft. This broke and I tried to struggle my way through it, but it wound up being more hassle than it was worth so I decided to just toss it at this point.
Repurchase: No, I can’t deal with the breakage.
14. Urban Decay Double-ended liner in Zero and Whiskey – Both of these colors were fine, but this formula is not my favorite as far as eyeliners go.
Repurchase: No, but I would use them up if I got them in a set or something.
15. Buxom Eyeliner – This was a sample, and I didn’t like it at all. Smudged like CRAZY!
All The Other Stuff
16. Venus Olay Violet Swirl – Yeah I liked the scent of this a lot. I’m not fussy about my shave gel, really, but I liked this.
17. Soap & Glory Clean on Me – This took me forever to get through, I think because of the pump. I love the classic S&G scent, but I think I like other body products better, so I’ll just stick with the body butter from this line.
Repurchase: No, probably not.
18. Jergens BB Body – I didn’t care for this. Didn’t notice any difference, and I didn’t care for the scent.
19. Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Stress Response – This was fine, but it does leave marks.
Repurchase: Sure, but probably not for summer wear.
20. Fortune Cookie Soap The Body Who Never Grew Up Salt Scrub – Smelled nice, but not very scrubby.
21. Colgate Optic White Toothpaste – This is pretty much my go-to.
22. Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Wallflowers – Pretty much my favorite BBW scent.
Repurchase: Yes, definitely.
24. Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Mint & Waves – This was perfectly pleasant, but not necessarily a standout.
Repurchase: I didn’t hate it, but I don’t think I would seek it out.
25. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Remover Wipes – Love these things. They work so well and one wipe takes off all 10 nails.
26. Julep Clean Slate Nail Polish Remover Pads – I liked these too, but I think I liked the Cutex ones better.
27. DavidsTea Bollywood Chai – This had candy coated fennel seeds in it and was a black tea. I liked it but it was limited edition.
And All the Samples.
28. IPKN New York Pore Apple Sun Screen – This one shocked me. I loved it! It had a very slight apple scent and wasn’t greasy at all.
Purchase: I would definitely pick this up for the summer!
29. Coola Face Sunscreen – I know everyone loves Coola, but I just don’t get it. It is so greasy on me.
30. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product – This stuff lasted me so long. I did like it, but I didn’t think it was the most amazing thing ever.
Purchase: On the fence. I want to see how I like the other detanglers I have in my stash before making a decision one way or the other.
31. Tony Moly Banana Hand Milk – This stuff smelled great!
Purchase: I have so much hand cream, but I would definitely think about this one in the future.
32. Dr. Jart Derma Clear Micro Water – This wasn’t bad but I didn’t think it removed all traces of makeup so it wasn’t my favorite.
33. Dermalogica Smoothing Eye Serum – I hated this. It was so watery and impossible to apply.
34. Solbar Avo Sunscreen – Wasn’t terribly impressed.
35. Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer – This little sample lasted me a surprisingly long time. I didn’t mind this at all.
Purchase: Probably not – there are a lot I prefer over this, but I thought this was pretty solid.
36. Coach Poppy Perfume – I always like receiving samples of this one.
Purchase: No, I have too many perfumes right now. But I do like this scent.